Thursday, May 3, 2012

My week in Old Ningo and Tema(outside Accra)4/24/2012





Mission Ministry in Accra was so beautiful with the children. I was able to play games with the orphan children and we also spent time loving on each other and having refreshments.This orphan center is in Old Ningo,a few miles from Pram Pram.

The other two pictures is from the after school center which Naa(she is on the front far right) directs and she asked if I would come and impart Biblical character,Etiquette and Acts of Kindness.I will be coming to them once a month as well as the orphan center and the school in Pram Pram(thry were on vacation at this time)
I went to the village with Pastor Eric Nartey but it was raining so we ministered from the car giving them loaves of bread and Gods' love.

No comments: