Friday, June 10, 2011

Srohme Village Missions' Ministry




A team came to do screening for Breast Cancer and I was able to give my testimony. A lady in the village actually sent for us to come and pray for her.The lady belonged to a shrine and it covered her compound infact the village people were astounded that we were able to even enter into the compound but Gods' anointing went before us and in us.We were able to entre into her room and she renounced the deviland gave her life to Jesus Christ.I know the picture is graphic but I wanted you to see what the devil allowed to happen to her.If you notice, her body is healthy and her eyes are bright so we know this was a stronghold invasion.This witnessed so strongly to the village people that we came in and left only with the Glory of God on and in us so we radiated his glory.The lady was not healed in our presence but we believe a complete healing will manifest in Jesus Name. The other picture is of another lady with brest cancer who gave her life to Jesus Christ.
This experience over the entire week end gave me a deeper love for God as I witnessed his people get set free.

No comments: