Friday, June 10, 2011

Many Thanks and Blessings

Beloved
I just want to say how much I appreciate your daily prayers and support.May God continue to bless you aboundantly above all you could ask or hope,Angel,Mr. Theo, Gaudalope Hernandez and Susan Garcia(mother & daughter) Wanda,,Jerry & Keily Denny, Vinne & Courtney, Noelle,Anthisha,LaKeish, BridgetPatrick &Milissa, Daryl & Linda, Donnie & Pernata, Janice Rich. Velda, Virginia,Kimberly, Pamela,Larea,Gloria, Taneisha,Chianta, Melonie,Charles & Melody,ShereeCharles & MinnieDave & Nitra,Beverly,all the Royal Life Family and all the beautiful Children.My daughter, Prophetess Lorelle Rich,my son,Apostle Michael Rich, my son, Pastor John Strong, my daughter,Janine Strong and my Grandchildren, Majesty,Michael,and Janiyah. My son, Pastor Ernest Boateng at CCC here in Takoradi,Nelson and Kusi, Isaac,Gordon, Eric,Doris,Grace,Vicky, Gerry,Dorcas and Star Hotel-all in Takoradi To Bishop Lokette and his beautiful wife Mrs. Lockett and the lovely family at Christ the Healer Chuch.

No comments: