Thursday, February 4, 2010

Inside the Market Place Sekondi/Takoradi









Inside the market place at Sekondi and Takoradi is such a blessing. I wore my outfit that they made for me and they wee so excited to see me wear it. Dorcas received her gift today because she was not with me last week. Dorcas also blessed the ladies with the Word of God. I am so proud of her.
I will be going to South Africa for two weeks on a mission trip with Pastor Aaron Anthony and his theology students.I am so amazed at how God used Royal Life to make this trip possible without me having to ask or tell them anything about it.All Praise and Glory to God.Your Agape Love is Awesome!! I am so thankful for the invitation from Pastor Anthony. God bless you my precious Royal Life Family,especially our loving Pastors Michael & Lorelle Rich.
Mamastrong

No comments: