Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dwomo Character/Etiquette Class









The students at Dwomo are doing well with their Bibical Character lessons and their Etiquette on walking,sitting and introductions and eye contact. I am very proud of them.They are practicing acts of kindness at school.This is a good start.
The students of the Godd News Bible club in Teme Plant are doing very well. I am sorry I didn't take any pictures of them this time and I am very sorry because their act of kindness was to bring something creative to the teacher aand all of them bought a creative gift and presented it and said Jesus loves you and so do Iusing eye contact.
These precious students are doing an awesome job with Etiquette. They are walking,sitting, and standing like ladies and gentleme. Their eye contact is very good especially when they are introducing themselves. I am very proud of them.

No comments: