Friday, October 2, 2009

Takoradi, Ghana

Beloved I have had a blessed week here in Takoradi. I began teachings on Biblical Character with the youth in AdieAwoso and they were very receptive.They have an assignment to mentor the younger ones on Kindness and they have to chose a stranger in the village to show kindness to for two weeks also their teachers will be observing them to make sure they are being kind to each other at school.

Water is life and we will also contiue to stress and teach on its importance.


I joined in with another youth group which is located at the Tema Plant here in Takoradi. This is a "Good News"

Christian fellowship that meets on Tuesday evening.I am teaching them Biblical Character of Kindness as well.I praise God for the honor of teaching them.


My youth at Dwomo were so happy when I arrived.They will have the same assignment of sharing kindness in school, home and community.


I was able to interview some of the village people abou the effectiveness of the water purifier so that I could have more information to share with Gene & Karen.


I am so honored that God has me ministering in the marketplace.I give them Godly nuggets and prayer. They were so very sweet.I will do this reguraly as well.


God richly bless you.I will give out the clothes and the school supplies that you had me to buy on my next visit.


Blessings and more blessings to the Royal Life Family for all your love and support.


Mamastrong

No comments: