Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Practicing Kindness

Dear Beloved,
Let me tell you how wonderful it feels to know that you are proud to have me represent you here in the Motherland of Ghana.I can't tell you enough how honored I am to be here for you and Gods' Kingdom work. I thought I would have had some indivudal pictures to share but I will have to wait on that for now. Kimberly, Margie, Donne, Vincent & Courtney, Doris, Laskiesha, Kim and all of the Royal Life family I thank you for your support, prayers and emails and e cards.

Pastors Michael & Lorelle Rich, you have a loyal and loviing church family and I know that begins with the HEAD. God richly bless you.

These pictures are showing the school supplies that Royal Life gave to the students in Adie Awoso Village. The stdents had to take one tablet and pencil and go share it with a lower grade level to practice doing an act of kindness. Thank you Royal Life Family.

I am on the Radio every Wednesday and Satursday morning to share Biblical Character-Thank you Royal Life Family for making this possible. The radio is used here in large amounts.

Dorcas from CCC(former late Pastor Dawsons' church-now pastor Monney) is going with me to minister in the market place of Sekondi and Takoradi. We went last week and it was such a blessing. I will include pictures of this weeks' ministry. To God be the Glory.

Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Woode who I met through Eric are working on getting me a car for a Owners fee of 125.00 a month.I just met them and they really appreciate our mission work.Praise God to a wonderful christian family.

Love you and Blessings upon blessings

Mamastrong

No comments: