Saturday, March 15, 2008

March 12,2008

This has been agreat and blessesd week.I have a testimony from one of the men who attends the womens' meetings on Wednesy at Issipon. That evening was very dark with clouds so he told me that he was so thrilled that I didnot allow the weather to keep me from coming to meet with them. I see that as a testimony because you never know how we impress people.God held back the rain untilour hour was up-Praise God

I began the Etiquette classes at Diabene Krome on Thursday and there were many youth there-Priase God. Now, if this village will get the water purifier going by the work they are to contribute we,the Living Waters' Project(Gene & Karen Melton) would be thrilled. They promised by this weekend they will begin.

Here are pictures of the students at Downo and I included pictures of the village homes. We are so blessed America..Count your blessings

I went to Adie Moso,another village and was able to see their craving work from the tools Living Waters gave them.Quite unique cravings from cocanuts.

I wentto Asorako Essman today(Sat) afterleaving the Etiquette class at Issipon and began an Etiquette class there.This where PastorMike
is.
The pictures are in order of the above printing.
Love you and blessings and favor follow you in Jesus Name
mamastrong

No comments: