Sunday, February 12, 2012

January 2012/February 2012

Beloved Ghana is doing well Praise be to God.Thank you for your prayers.I feel them all over and in me. I was able to dance at Pastor Bens' Church and I also danced at graces' son wedding at CCC in Takoradi. I was able to minister to the ladies in Issipon.I ws so happy to see them and they all were doing fine.Praise God.I ministered to my ladies inside the Market Place(going behind the the main market street) Praise God, they all are doing well.I was so happy to share with them. I visited a company at the invitation of one of the Men of Honors Group and his company wants to look into my coming to the company to impart character and Etiquette to the employees. I also have another company that is trying to arrange the same teaching.Please keep this in prayer. I just returned from a four day conference(February 6-9) that Sherrie invited me to attend.It is called the Ghana Wash Project.They ask me to speak on Biblical Character and I also assisted Sherrie in teaching a dance to the teachers that they can use to teach their students in reference to using the bathroom properly and washing their hands.It was a wonderful conference carried out in a spirit of excellence plus our accommadations were free as well as the food-you can't beat that, Today,Sunday,February 12,I was the main speaker at Pastor Ben's church.I taught on "Love came beforea the Blood". The Holy Spirit showed out and the fruit was delicious. Praise God. I will return to Takoradi on Thursday. I will need to go to the Immagration Office to take my paper work for my Residence Permit. Thank you all for sowing into this mission ministry. Pictures will be added next week. Love and Blessings Mamastrong

No comments: